Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 2013 Skiing

March 2nd
I didn't take any pictures of Maylee skiing...only videos.  The exciting thing about this ski trip, was didn't connect the leashes on Maylee's harness for the top third of three runs where the slope is more gradual.  She did awesome skiing by herself!

March 9th - Costume Day at the ski hill
 She is so proud that she learned how to get off the chairlift all by herself today! The bunny hill chair lift is slower and lower to the ground. We spent more time on the bunny hill because Maylee liked skiing all by herself with no leashes.  She tried to convince me to let her ride one chair up all by herself and I would follow on the next chair.  I told her that 3-year-old can't go on the chair by themselves so she let me ride with her.  :-)  

Within five miles of the ski hill, this is what Maylee looks like on our way home from skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.