Saturday, March 3, 2012

February Visit from Nana Jo and Papa Dean

Kev's parents came up to visit Kev and Maylee while I attended a teacher conference in Portland.  This was the first time I was away from Maylee for two nights.  She kept asking to "go to Mama's school" because she know that is where I work so I must be there.  She is always asking to wear my necklaces so I found her one in Portland to give to her when I got back.  In this picture, she is wearing the necklace, and she made her dad sport her new Dora sunglasses from Nana Jo and Papa Dean.

Nana Jo and Papa Dean gave Maylee her Valentine's Day present...
 
 
 Cinder loves presents...she grabbed some tissue paper which got stuck on her jowl. 
Maylee thought that was funny...
 Maylee was excited for a new baby doll blanket (dish towel)...
Being silly...
They gave her Dora gardening things... 
 
 This was the same day...she put all her mini woodland stuffed animals to bed in her tent.
 She spred the new baby doll blanket out on the floor then turned around to grab a baby.  Her plan was to swaddle the baby doll, but Cinder thought Maylee spred out the towel for her to lay on instead.  At first, Maylee started to get upset at Cinder until she saw Kev and I laughing so then she joined us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.