Soooo....
Thankfully, you can't get shingles from someone who has shingles (according to WebMD) and Maylee has had the chickenpox vaccine. He stayed home from teaching so he couldn't give chicken pox to those who have not had the vaccine or the pox. Plus, he has a lot of pain if he is on his feet too much. While he stayed home, Maylee stayed with him. I left Maylee two scratch papers to color on and dumped the crayons into a pile on the table. When I returned home, Kev said while Maylee was coloring he worked on something else, but he was impressed that she put all the crayons back in the box when she was finished. I was surprised too, but knowing how her little brain works, I asked, "Out of curiosity, did she put all the crayon tips facing up?" He grabbed the box off the table, opened up the top, and sure enough she had! She is very observant and orderly.
Have I mentioned that she also sorts and organizes her toys in her room too?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.